Visit to McCarthy's Hometown...........Kenny Mayne

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen.....I Give You Dominic Foscato's Predections for the 2007-08 NFL Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

The all-knowing, seldom wrong, highly intelligent and friend of Wisportsdaily.blogspot.com........Dominic Foscato's Playoff predictions using his own system!!!!:

A few things to note on the playoff rankings:

1. Packers are ranked higher than the Cowboys

2. Over the past 5 or so years, the predictions have been almost 70% accurate in regular season play

3. I didn't pick the Super Bowl winner in the bracket - mostly because it shows the Pack losing to the Pats.... in my heart, I know these are just stats and numbers. It doesn't have the intangible of the pressure to protect a perfect season or a future 1st ballot HOF QB's desire for a magic ending.

Most other sports predictions have some road upsets, I'd say without using the calculation - I'd take the Jags and Skins to cover or win.

The below rankings do not - regardless of the wild card outcome - I don't see those teams winning in the divisional round so the bracket should hold true for a little while.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great prediction, can't wait to see what happens!